Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Sunday

Had a wonderful day with the hubby.  We went to the movies to see "Think Like A Man."  It was a great movie and it some of my favorite actors and actresses in it.  We as women need to start making men respect us but first we have to start respecting ourselves.  Know what you want and expect from a man by telling him and communicating it to him.  If that man is not willing to listen to what you have to say, then it is time for a new one.  We are precious jewels that God designed and we all need to shine.  I am not going to leave the men out.  You also deserve to be respected and cared for just like a woman.  Being in a relationship is hard and you must be willing to compromise in order to keep peace.  Finding the right mate takes time so don't rush it.  He/She is out there!

Never let anyone fall in love with you if it’s just for a GAME. "Prince"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yardley London Essential Oil Super Blend Moisturizing Hand & Bath Bar

Enjoying a nice relaxing bath or shower is essential for me when I come home from a long day. The products that si want to use to help me to...