Monday, November 28, 2016

Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum

Having great looking is very important to me so as I am getting older, it is essential for me to keep my skin looking young, supple, and wrinkle-free. We as women, as we age, our skin starts to become dull and looses elasticity. Having a good daytime and nighttime face cleansing regimen is great helping to keep your skin clear of pore clogging debris that can age your skin. I am going to be talking about a great serum that can be added to your nighttime regimen that can help to revive your skin.

                                                                           
Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum

Valentia Night Revive Retinol Serum is a great product to add to your nighttime regimen. Retinol is an ingredient that should be used at night as opposed to your daytime regimen because it can make your skin sensitive to light. Retinol is great at stopping wrinkles so the earlier you start using this product the better! Retinol is also good at managing your breakouts (if you have any) or evening out skin discoloration. I don't have any of these issues, but it is good for me to start using this serum now so I am protecting my skin from getting wrinkles. Retinol can be a little drying on the skin so this serum also contains these awesome other ingredients that helps your skin as well to stay hydrated and moisturized like Vitamin C which helps protect your skin against environmental free-radicals to prevent premature aging, Vitamin E that provides the intense hydration to help diminish the drying effects of retinol, and Squalane which is derived from pure olive oil that will soften and condition your delicate skin.

I love to use this product right after I cleanse and tone my skin. I pat it into my skin for better absorption. I then use my eye gel and a moisturizer. This serum doesn't have a smell to me which is good for individuals who are sensitive to smell. When I pat on the serum, it doesn't sting or irritate my skin. When I wake up in the mornings, my skin feels soft and looks bright. This serum is made with natural ingredients which is a plus for me because I don't want anything harsh on my skin. This serum comes in a 1.18oz bottle with a dropper so that you are able to control how much of the serum to use.

If you would like more information om Velentia Night Revive Retinol Serum or on any of their other products, please visit them on their website at http://www.valentia.com. This product also sold on Amazon so check it out here http://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H54PU4Y. Also, follow them on their social media sites Facebook www.facebook.com/valentiabeauty and Instagram https://www.instagram.com/valentianatural/.

*I received this product courtesy of Brandbacker for my honest and unbiased opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yardley London Essential Oil Super Blend Moisturizing Hand & Bath Bar

Enjoying a nice relaxing bath or shower is essential for me when I come home from a long day. The products that si want to use to help me to...