Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Yardley London Essential Oil Super Blend Moisturizing Hand & Bath Bar


Enjoying a nice relaxing bath or shower is essential for me when I come home from a long day. The products that si want to use to help me to achieve that relaxing feel is essential as well! Yardley London products helps me in achieving that relaxing feeling. They have a new bath bar product which smells amazing! This new bath bar is the Essential Oil Blend Moisturizing Hand & Bath Bar. 

This new bath bar has the benefits of helping to eliminate germs and bacteria from your hands and body. With the pandemic still going on, we need products that will help to combat those germs and to relax our mind from the cares of the pandemic even if it is for a little while. 

This is a gentle and refreshing cleansing bath bar with a fragrance that will uplift you from all your worries. It has moisturizing botanical ingredients and essential oils (orange, tea tree, lavender, peppermint, rosemary, and patchouli). This bath bar has a nice lather and suds up very well! Your skin will be cleansed, moisturized and pampered. I love a good scented bath product and this bath bar did not disappoint! The scent even lingered in my bathroom after my shower as well which I love! I can smell each of the essential oils and the fragrance just takes me away from all that I went through that day! My skin feels soft and hydrated. 

If you would love to try this Yardley London new bath bar, you can head to your local Walmart or order on Walmart.com and make your purchase! The Walmart link is below. Enjoy it! You can also check out Yardley London on Instagram. The link is below!

https://bit.ly/3CoioKG

https://www.instagram.com/yardleylondonus/

 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yardley London Essential Oil Super Blend Moisturizing Hand & Bath Bar

Enjoying a nice relaxing bath or shower is essential for me when I come home from a long day. The products that si want to use to help me to...