Monday, June 25, 2012

Haven't written on my blog in a while.  Been going through a lot since my husband passed away.  Nothing and nobody can prepare you for the loss of a loved one but let me tell you that it is a hurt that can't be explained.  But the good thing about it all is that he died in the Lord and he is no longer suffering and as long as I continue to trust in the Lord, follow his commandments, and allow His Spirit to use me, I will see my husband again.  He will be whole and free from pain.  Now it is time for me to mourn and to move on with my life.  God put people in our lives for reasons and seasons and I know my strength and I am more than willing to show myself strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yardley London Essential Oil Super Blend Moisturizing Hand & Bath Bar

Enjoying a nice relaxing bath or shower is essential for me when I come home from a long day. The products that si want to use to help me to...