Thursday, February 19, 2015

Reese's Peanut Butter Cup in a Jar! New Reese's Spreads

Everyone that knows me know that I LOVE Reese's Peanut Butter Cups! The combination of milk chocolate and peanut butter is genius! When I get a sweet tooth, this is my one guilty pleasure! So when I saw that it not came in a spread, I was like, "Really!" I want to try this immediately! I had some questions in my mind like, "Will this taste like the candy?" Well? Lol!

Reese's Spreads





*Reese's Spreads is a spread that is made up of milk chocolate and peanut butter and mixed together to create a nice creamy spread that you are able to pair with a food of your choice. You can pair Reese's Spreads with Pita Chips, Vanilla Wafers, Banana Chips, and bacon! Turkey or beef bacon for me please! I love to spread it on my toast and strawberries but I love it on my pretzels! As for the taste, you ready!? It tastes exactly like the Reese's Peanut Butter cups candy! I am sold! So now I don't have to wonder anymore! I can eat this right out of the jar and I do sometimes! So if you are looking for that one-of-a-kind combination of chocolate and peanut butter taste to any food, anytime, and anywhere, then get your jar of Reese's Spreads!

Reese's Spreads are now available nationwide at food, mass, drug and convenience store in 13oz jars that retail for $3.89.

Please follow Reese's on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Reese's and Twitter at www.twitter.com/ReesesPBCups

Want to learn more about Influenster, visit their website at www.influenster.com

*I received this product courtesy of Influenster for testing. The opinion is 100% my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yardley London Essential Oil Super Blend Moisturizing Hand & Bath Bar

Enjoying a nice relaxing bath or shower is essential for me when I come home from a long day. The products that si want to use to help me to...